Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chesa

hoopla unable to "borrow"

Jump to solution

I am logged into hoopla on my Roku. The search function works fine. when I select something I want to "borrow," I get "Borrow Failed." Sorry, it appears that something is wrong with your library card or PIN. Please double check...etc." Nothing is wrong with my library card or PIN as I am able to borrow and watch shows when I log into hoopla from my computer. Anyone have a solution to this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: hoopla unable to "borrow"

Jump to solution

We appreciate you joining us here in the Roku Community, @Chesa!

Thanks for letting us know about this. No worries! We'd be happy to provide further information about this.

Since this is a feature inside the Hoopla app on your Roku, it is highly recommended that you directly coordinate this with the service provider, as they manage and maintain their app on the Roku streaming platform independently. 

It's important to note that Roku simply hosts the channel on the platform and does not have direct management control over it.

You may reach them here: Hoopla Support

We hope you find this information helpful, and we hope this will get sorted out soon so you can continue streaming the Hoopla app at your convenience. 

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: hoopla unable to "borrow"

Jump to solution

We appreciate you joining us here in the Roku Community, @Chesa!

Thanks for letting us know about this. No worries! We'd be happy to provide further information about this.

Since this is a feature inside the Hoopla app on your Roku, it is highly recommended that you directly coordinate this with the service provider, as they manage and maintain their app on the Roku streaming platform independently. 

It's important to note that Roku simply hosts the channel on the platform and does not have direct management control over it.

You may reach them here: Hoopla Support

We hope you find this information helpful, and we hope this will get sorted out soon so you can continue streaming the Hoopla app at your convenience. 

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.