Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMH3
Binge Watcher

Re: Tennis Channel Plus not streaming

Jump to solution

I have a Roku Ultra LT. Tennis Channel app always crashes even after doing all suggested fixes. I can, however, open and log into TC Plus when in Roku Guest Mode which can be accessed thru Roku settings. Problem is that when you enter Roku Guest Mode, Roku auto signs you out of all of your Roku channels. You can add the same channels to your guest mode home page and attempt to sign in. Not all channels might allow sign in when in guest mode. After exiting Roku Guest Mode, you’ll have to log back in to your channels.

0 Kudos
Chiggins

Re: Tennis Channel won’t open & unable to uninstall/reinstall

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Chiggins

Jump to solution

This did not help

0 Kudos
Chiggins

Jump to solution

image.jpg

image.jpg

0 Kudos
JMH3
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Is Roku Tennis Channel app version 1.0 build 29 incompatible with the Roku OS 13 which updated last month? If yes, are the Tennis Channel developers working on an update to correct the incompatibility issues? Also, why does the Tennis Channel version in the Roku channel download page show as 9.0, but installs as the same 1.0 build 29 version?
Last month on or about the 14th (of May), the Tennis Channel icon graphics changed to black and started and continues to crash back to Roku home page every time I click on it to open and view it. Also, earlier in the month of May, the Tennis Channel app would open, but required me to sign back in every few days.

Brownie1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This is exactly what I think happened.  Tennis Channel updated and it was incompatible with Roku.  They acknowledged to me that they were working on it.  This took me hours of waiting to find out. That was two weeks ago. 

0 Kudos
Brownie1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Tennis Channel still unable to open in Roku despite my Tennis Channel Plus subscription. Is there a work around or hope that their upgrade (Tennis Channel) can be fixed to be compatible again with Roku.  Or is the only option for me to get a different streaming device?  

This has been going on for over  a month now.  

0 Kudos
JMH3
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Tennis Channel tech support cancelled my first ticket on this issue two weeks ago without taking any action. I next discussed the crashing issue in detail with TC customer service. I provided all technical information for my Roku Ultra LT and was told that this issue was being escalated to next level tech support. Tech support was to reach out to me by phone or e mail. This was a week ago and I’ve received no communication from tech support. 

0 Kudos
sswen
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

A Tennis Channel problem (855-286-5539), have opened two tickets but no response. I have reset/reboot all fixes but no success. I was told that the Roku software may be out of date but after talking with TCL they said I had the latest Roku software. It will make watching Wimbledon a little more difficult. 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings Community users,

We really appreciate you keeping us informed about this. Please be advised that this issue is currently under investigation, and we don't have any further updates.

Please keep us posted with the details requested details below.

• Roku device or TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Tennis Channel build version.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.