Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku channels ones I would like you to add

Can you please add FOX NEWS to your channel line up

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku channels ones I would like you to add

Fox News is available (https://channelstore.roku.com/details/6a640503ebca93e5b1becda6ff800d62/fox-news-us-world-and-electio...)

But if you're not located within the US, or your Roku user account was created in a different country, it's highly likely you cannot install it.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

There is a Fox News app, but it is a TV Everywhere app. You must have a cable/satellite subscription, or an equivalent Live TV streaming like YouTube TV, to use it. There is no subscription for Fox News, only Fox Nation.

Roku is only responsible for The Roku Channel. Everything else is written and access controlled by the developers or service. Roku cannot do anything on their own.

ReneQ
Reel Rookie

@atc98092 wrote:

Fox News is available (https://channelstore.roku.com/details/6a640503ebca93e5b1becda6ff800d62/fox-news-us-world-and-electio...)aviator-jeux

But if you're not located within the US, or your Roku user account was created in a different country, it's highly likely you cannot install it.

What can I do to install Fox News on Roku if your account is already registered in another country?

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

@ReneQ wrote:

What can I do to install Fox News on Roku if your account is already registered in another country?

Nothing. Fox doesn't permit their News app anywhere but the US. And as mentioned, you must have a TV provider to authenticate the app. They don't offer a separate subscription to their service. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.