Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMH3
Channel Surfer

Re: Tennis Channel won’t open & unable to uninstall/reinstall

Jump to solution

You can go to tennis channel.com and scroll down to bottom of screen and click on help center. When help center opens, click on icon on upper right of screen which should open to display option to start a ticket on your issue.

0 Kudos
JMH3
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

If you have an iPad, you can go to the Apple App Store and download the Roku app. After installation, you can select your Roku remote location and then seach for Tennis Channel. When Tennis Channel displays, scroll down to bottom of screen and where there should display an uninstall option. The uninstall option worked for me, but I first cancelled my Tennis Channel subscription on my Roku account. Unfortunately for me, after uninstalling Tennis Channel app, rebooting my  Roku device and reinstalling Tennis Channel from the Roku channel store, problem persists-Tennis Channel on Roku tries to open, but fails and goes back to a Roku home page. Your best option might be to go to Tennis Channel help desk and open a ticket. Note that I can open and watch TC+ on my iPad with no problem. I just can’t access and view TC+ on my regular tv using Roku Ultra Device.

0 Kudos
Brownie1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

TC is working to resolve this issue.  It's a problem on their end or a problem that Roku and TC need to fix.

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users!

We understand that the issue is persistent on your device, and we appreciate the steps you have taken to try to fix it.

Since the issue is isolated to this specific channel, we highly suggest contacting the channel provider and inquiring further, as they may know about this issue. You can reach their support here.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Brownie1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This does not work.  Tennis Channel and Roku need to resolved this issue.  Deleting, restarting and reinstalling does not help!  Tennis Channel is unresponsive and so is Roku at this point.  

T0ni5815

Jump to solution

I entered guest mode and it worked fine.

This has to be a Roku issue that is trying to open the app through either a subscription or an email, etc.

0 Kudos
Brownie1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This solution does not work.  This is an issue between Roku and Tennis Channel.  I'm guessing Tennis Channel did an update and something was missed. I can't access through my Roku which attempts to open the app but then returns to home page.  I've done all the fixes recommended.  Tennis Channel has despicable customer service and Roku is evidently no btter.

RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users!

We appreciate all the details you have shared regarding the issue with Tennis Channel.

Rest assured we have already flagged this to the appropriate Roku support team, to include your affected devices in the investigation please provide us with additional details:

• Roku device or TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Tennis Channel build version.

Once we have gathered a few more pieces of information, we will be able to pass them along to the appropriate support team to investigate further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
VCBaldwin
Channel Surfer

Re: Tennis Channel Plus not streaming

Jump to solution

Hi

I am also having streaming issues with Tennis Channel Plus through Roku, the feed either buffers or the pictures is in slow motion with the audio playing at full speed.  I deleted the app, restarted the system and reinstalled the app but it's still happening.

I've read some online forums and many people are having the same issue.  TC+ customer support appear to push the issue onto the service provider but with so many people watching on different platforms it's clearly a TC+ issue. I only get T@ via YTTV so the only way to watch the headline matches at Roland Garros 2024 is with the Tennis Channel + app.

Please help!

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Tennis Channel Plus not streaming

Jump to solution

Hi @VCBaldwin,

Thanks for letting us know.

Could you provide us with the following details, which I requested in the above post? The appropriate team is keen on investigating this one.

Additionally, we would highly suggest contacting the channel provider and inquiring further, as they may know about this issue. You can reach their support here.

We look forward to your response.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.