Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soarsocal
Channel Surfer

Re: Paramount+ Green Screen when playing movies

Jump to solution

Will have to just find something to watch on Netflix tonight and run to Best Buy for a new TV tomorrow 

0 Kudos
jaloo
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

same here in hawaii. green screen no shows

0 Kudos
jaloo
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

now sound but black screen only here in hawaii

0 Kudos
Edwcas1979

Jump to solution

Same issue here. I will try again tomorrow. 

0 Kudos
banjo1

Jump to solution

Same issue here.?  Green screen.  Only the paramout+ movies.  Nothing else.  Is  the issue with  Paramount+ channel/app for Roku? Or just Paramount+cutting access to its movies?

0 Kudos
DSmart
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I encountered this same issue last night 😠 I tried uninstalling Paramount+ and it still happened ! I will try again this morning ! Very frustrating 🤨

0 Kudos
cal595

Jump to solution

Same issue--only my screen is black and not green. I followed all the steps (disconnected power to the modem, disconnected power to the Roku, reset the Roku, etc. etc. etc.) and nothing works. It's not the internet connection as I can stream movies on Acorn, Netflix, Britbox, etc. with no issues...it's only Paramount Plus, on all four of my Roku devices.

0 Kudos
Kenv11
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same problem here, but only some shows. Couldn't watch Criminal Minds, NCIS Hawaii, NCIS LA, CSI: Vegas or Ghosts. NCIS was fine so is 48 Hours, FBI and Blue Bloods. 

They all work on my phone. I rebooted the Roku and removed and reinstalled the app. 

0 Kudos
DaveS1951

Jump to solution

I live in Tampa,  Same problem with my Roku stick with Paramount.  Paramount works ok on my Roku TV and Apple Cube.  Still not sure who is at fault Roku or Paramount,  But it work the day before and not now, so the question is what changed and unchanged it.

0 Kudos
ToniP119
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same problem. Started jan 12. Was fine until now. I am also in NE Ohio

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.