Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RDudder23
Reel Rookie

Re: Paramount+ Green Screen when playing movies

Jump to solution

I tried removing the channel and restarting. Did not fix it. It's not all programs on Paramount+. I noticed it when trying to watch Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation, then tried Top Gun Maverick. Some other programs that my kids watch like Loud House cartoon seem fine.

0 Kudos
Mary-and-Dave
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same issue here in NH.  Green screen for Paramount+ on demand shows but live tv is fine. All other channels are fine. 

0 Kudos
Plee
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same problem here. Happening just on Paramount +. On my Roku. I have no problems with Netflix, or Amazon Prime. 

0 Kudos
Thfr

Jump to solution

I tried rebooting my Roku and that didn't work either 

0 Kudos
Thfr

Jump to solution

I have the exact same issue. All other apps work just fine except paramount plus-. What's going on. It did work fine the other day? 

0 Kudos
jmkb

Jump to solution

Roku device: 3810RW, Roku Streaming Stick+, YH00CP046920, 22512C046920, 11.5.0, build 4312-50.
Occurs only on Paramount+, Version 7.9, build 202212122

Tracker ID 20-018-128

0 Kudos
runnr548

Jump to solution

We have the exact same issue.   Restarting,  checked for updates,  etc...  Please advise.  We have a paid subscription as well.

0 Kudos
Shannonandwill
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

We have a TCL roku TV that works fine. We even tried Tulsa King and 1923 and they work fine but our roku device in the living room is green screen to watch those shows. Doesn't make sense. We had green screen 2 days ago trying to watch a vudu movie and just changed the quality from 4K to 1080P and it fixed it, but that hasn't worked for Paramount+

0 Kudos
cal595

Jump to solution

Posted earlier with same problem. Sent service request to Roku and told them to check these postings as they asked me to send them the serial number and build of my Roku (I have four). On my small older Sanyo set, I get a green screen. On my two older Sonys, a black screen, and on my newer Samsung a message that said "Error in Playback. Please try again later."  

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Paramount call hold time is over an hour. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.