Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NZing
Channel Surfer

Re: Paramount+ Green Screen when playing movies

Jump to solution

Hoping the problem had been resolved since it was a new day, but still a green screen.

come on Paramount please care of your problem ☹️

0 Kudos
Krineer

Jump to solution

Have done everything you said and paramount still has green screen

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

This is day 2, starting Jan 12 for me having the green screen issue with Paramount+. My setup is having the Roku going thru a receiver as an input and output going to TV.  I tried all the suggestions of rebooting Roku, removing app, router restart (not sure why that would fix anything), etc, and even stripped down Roku to direct TV in, still the same issue.  I also tried setting the audio and video settings in the Roku settings to their bare bones (stereo with 720p) and no avail.  I've been using Top Gun Maverick as my test video.  While I did test other movies, some of the older ones seem to play, but anything 2019 or newer, doesn't.  Any other thoughts?

Paramount+ App Version: 7.9.202212122

0 Kudos
AceMel
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same problem but it is only affecting The shows by Taylor Sheridan (1883,1923, Tulsa king).  Other shows like FBI are normal 

0 Kudos
Nivette

Jump to solution

Found on Roku model 3810X, ser.# YH00H1345288 ID: 2150ch345288, software: 11.5.0 build 4312-50 

Paramont plus version 7.9 build 202212122

0 Kudos
AceMel
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same here.  Shows like FBI and The Real World are operating normal.  It’s the Taylor Sheridan shows of 1883,1923, and Tulsa King having this problem 

0 Kudos
Nivette

Jump to solution

green screen on paramount plus issue id; 88-018-176

0 Kudos
NZing
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Not only is it effecting Paramount + , if you have Showtime through Paramount + guess what, green screen.☹️

0 Kudos
Grnn
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Mine did that...again! But I did update setting and I updated apps and did get me screen back. Last time I bought a new stick.

0 Kudos
Jay64

Jump to solution

Mary, what you suggested is not working for anyone. What is the next step to try?  Thank you. 

jay

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.