Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pocoloco

Using Paramount+ through Roku.

I signed up to Paramount+ through Roku so I could watch all seasons of 60 minutes and Sunday Morning among others. Worked well. Now Sunday Morning and 60 minutes only have a few seasons and not the latest episodes which I could watch a day after it was aired. But if I log on to the actual P+ website (not through Roku) all the seasons from day one and the latest episodes are available if I sign up with them (at the same price). Which means I will have to cancel through Roku and start with the P+ site. Doesn't make sense!

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Using Paramount+ through Roku.

If you are using the P+ app and not through The Roku Channel, there should be no difference. But, it's also one reason I always sign up directly with a service on their WEB SITE. It narrows what can go wrong.

0 Kudos
pocoloco

Thanks. That's why I will cancel next billing. I was warning other users what might happen. It doesn't make sense that we cannot access the same programs regardless of how you get to P+.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @pocoloco,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your report. I want to assure you that I have passed this along to the appropriate Roku team for further review.

Please feel free to inform us of any support we can provide for you.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.