Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kass7
Reel Rookie

Live tv family feud channel is playing the same thing over and over and going blank

my family feud channel on roku live tv is literally playing the same episode everytime i turn the channel on , the same episode same scene same timing and then it plays for about a minute or two and the channel just goes blank and doesn’t play any other episode. has this happened to anyone else? 

Labels (3)
7 REPLIES 7
K3RUP7
Reel Rookie

Re: Live tv family feud channel is playing the same thing over and over and going blank

Im having the same issue. Its an episode with Ray Kohn as the host. The question is on what Switzerland is know for. A woman replies skiing and the opponent gets the number one answer “alps” they decide to play. The bext answer is chocolate followed by “bagpipes” 😳 Then it replays again but with subtitles. After the second time it freezes and that it. Still happening the next day 

Re: Live tv family feud channel is playing the same thing over and over and going blank

Lol dude no way. It’s happening to me too. I thought I was the only one. I reset it and everything and it’s still like that. I think they’re trying to fix it because right now it just says “no information”

K3RUP7
Reel Rookie

Well I can only hope that it’s fixed tonight. I take care of a woman that loves to watch game shows especially family feud. I just have to keep telling her that Louis Anderson is the host 😂😂😂 She’s nonverbal but she’ll let you know I’ve heard the stain and Louie Anderson. She has been getting a steady dose of classic concentration instead 😉

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi Community users,

Thanks for the posts.

Can you please verify if you are still experiencing the issue? If you are still experiencing an issue, can you please provide the steps to replicating the issue you are experiencing.

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
kass7
Reel Rookie

Well the channel was playing the same thing over and over as stated in previous posts, the channel then after a few days displayed “no information” instead of the actual live channel name “family feud”. Now as I have checked the channel does not exist anymore 

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@kass7 

Family Feud on Roku Channel 625 looks like it is gone.  If interested, PlutoTV is showing Family Feud (Barker Era) on ch. 1025.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Jahr

channel 625 just spins now. Is it on a different channel? We want the live version with Harvey.