Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Goose91

Re: Paramount+ Green Screen when playing movies

Jump to solution

I found if you turn your antenna towards the north you can get the video but not the sound.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue and just followed your instructions getting the same green screen result....

0 Kudos
soarsocal
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

UHD TVs still work fine, older TVs do not. I guess Paramount + decided to no longer support them with the new update…

0 Kudos
soarsocal
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Time to buy a new TV or cancel Paramount + subscription.  I guess I’ll just flip a coin…

0 Kudos
ShellyBo
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same here. It's green screen with audio for some movies not all of them. Tried the troubleshooting mentioned with no luck. 

0 Kudos
fpefpe
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I am glad it is not just me --- I  am having the same issue with the streaming stick ---  I   restarted the device   ----  did a software update  --- restated the device and still a  green screen  when viewing any video -- but  live tv seems to work ok ---  

0 Kudos
BobW10549

Jump to solution

Exact same issue and symptoms

Roku Ultra Model 4670X

Serial no. YJ00E0486753

software version 11.5.0 build 4312-46

Device ID KWA9CE486753

Paramount + app version 7.9.202212122

0 Kudos
soarsocal
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

There’s nothing you can do to fix it.  No uninstall, reinstall, factory reset, reboot, etc., will fix the problem, it’s just a waste of time and effort.  Only Paramount + can fix the problem.  Their App update no longer down converts 4K HDR content, so if you have a “non UHD” TV, it won’t be able to decode the signal/stream.  It’s super frustrating but only the Paramount + dev team can resolve the problem.

soarsocal
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Best thing to do is call the Paramount + help line in the morning when they open and complain.  I tried to contact them thru their chat but no response…

0 Kudos
soliloquy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

SAME ISSUE. I’ve tried everything that’s been mentioned. This is so obnoxious

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.