Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stjrussell
Binge Watcher

Re: Fox News Live Not Loading Past 13%

Jump to solution

Still not loading past 13%……come on 

@roku get it together 

0 Kudos
TLRZ
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Fox News still does not work on Roku devices. The fix that they reccommend does NOT work either. This is false advertising on Roku's part. The sell their product claiming that you get the Fox News channel and you DO NOT. They have been aware of this problem yet they do not fix it.  How to you write google reviews about Roku and their poor service and false advertising? I spent a lot of money on 8 roku devices and none of them show the Fox News Channel???? Something needs to be done about this. What am I supposed to do with all of these devices that do not work???

Stjrussell
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I feel the same way @TLRZ @I keep asking the same question and get nowhere. I do all the suggestions that Roku gives and nothing works. Still stuck on 13%. I’ve tried on numerous Roku devices. I’m fixing to ditch Roku. I agree with the Google reviews. Very poor customer service. 

0 Kudos
Stjrussell
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

The thing is, you can watch recorded shows, but not live. Tell me how that makes any sense at all

0 Kudos
walt4009

Jump to solution

Using My ROKU All my other news outlets MSNBC, ABC, CNN, CBS come up and work without any delay. ONLY FOX NEWS CHANNEL has this issue . I sincerely hope this is not a POLITICAL issue !

Boom77

Jump to solution

This is happening on ALL 5 of my Roku tvs even a new one I just bought and installed fox on yesterday. This is obviously a roku issue. If it’s not solved asap I’m forever more moving away from roku

RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings Community users,

We appreciate you keeping us informed about this issue and are sorry for the delay in resolving it. Please be advised that this is still under investigation. Once we have an update from the appropriate Roku team, we'll post it here.

In the meantime, we would recommend you keep us posted as well with the details below.

1. Roku device or TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  2. Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).

Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Stjrussell
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

@RokuERey I have already posted the requested information in this thread

0 Kudos
Gigigi
Reel Rookie

Re: Fox News Live Not loading

Jump to solution

I am losing my mind trying to get Fox News to work on roku.  Working fine on Google..   FIX THIS NOW ROKU OR REPLACING ROKU WITH GOOGLE OR AMAZON STICK

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Fox News Live Not loading

Jump to solution

Hi, @Gigigi 

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We came across your post that you are having the same issue with Fox News as reported by other users in this thread, and we understand your concern. In this regard, we recommend following the steps below to address the issue at hand.

1. Navigate to the channel tile on the Roku home screen, press the star (*) key on your remote, and choose "Remove channel".
  2. Next, restart your device from Settings > System > Power > System Restart (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step).
  3. Once your player/TV starts up again, go to "Streaming Store" on the Home screen, and add the channel back once more.
  4. You may also refer to this link: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support

If the issue persists after performing the provided troubleshooting step, we'd like to collect for further information to assist us in investigating this issue. Kindly provide the following details:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version. (These can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • What channel and what version/build is the channel that is having the issue? (This can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs. (When you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).

We anticipate your response to this matter.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.