Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stjrussell
Binge Watcher

Re: FOX NEWS will not laod past 13% on my ROKU. What should I do?

Jump to solution

They keep telling people to do this over and over again but it still doesn’t fix the problem. It doesn’t work. 

Stjrussell
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Still stuck on 13% after your “fix”

Falcon7788

Re: Fox News App major issues

Jump to solution

We have 4 TV sets with the main device connected to Comcast / Infinity. On June 5, 2024 I could no longer connect to Fox on any of the three Roku connected devices. Our main unit connected to Comcast works fine. Not sure how to fix the problem.

Thanks,

LNM

0 Kudos
buddybear

Jump to solution

Same issues here!  I've deleted and re-added the app on both of my Roku sticks and that only works for a day.  The next day I have to delete and re-add the app AGAIN!!  This is horrible - we need a fix!

mmears1
Binge Watcher

Re: Fox News App major issues

Jump to solution

I just terminated yet another "chat". ROKU HAS THE WORST SUPPORT ON THE PLANET. They either don't listen or are incapable ... or both.  Every piece of info I provided (every time I've contacted them ... which is many) is ignored.  Their ultimate answer is ALWAYS ... contact the Fox News channel partner.  NO SUCH THING EXISTS and I've attempted to communicate that to them to zero avail.

I've contacted Xfinity ... they say contact Roku.  I finally, in total frustration, contacted Fox's (main number).  They had no clue what I was talking about and finally said CONTACT ROKU.

Roku CLEARLY has no intention of addressing this ongoing problem.  Every time I ask if ANYONE AT ROKU is aware of how well-documented this is on Roku Community Pages ... they act like it's their first time ever hearing about any of it.

1000% useless.

0 Kudos
TLRZ
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Why is there no fix for this? What you recommended Does NOT work. What do we do????????????

mmears1
Binge Watcher

Re: Fox News Live Not Loading Past 13%

Jump to solution

This issue is WELL-DOCUMENTED (and has been for a very long) across the Roku Community Support pages.  Unfortunately, EVERY Roku encounter included them (Roku) acting like it's the first time they've heard of it.

Save yourself lots of time.  They'll tell you to power your device off/on, to remove and reinstall the app, to change system settings, etc.  Finally, they'll tell you "It's not a Roku problem" and to "contact Fox News Support."

This has been ongoing since late 2022 (again, WELL documented within Roku). Clearly, they have NO plans to remedy the problem.  In fact, even when you tell them you've done all their (ridiculous) steps during previous contacts, they ignore you and repeat the SAME things.

ABYSMAL customer service. Actually, a complete joke.  Next step for me is getting rid of all Roku devices.  Moving to Amazon Fire Sticks or Chromcast Devices.

Milmil23

Jump to solution

This is ridiculous!!!!!  I have to do a system restart to get it to work.

0 Kudos
Stjrussell
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Even that doesn’t work for me 

0 Kudos
Stjrussell
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

And Roku has no response to these comments and complaint @mmears1 🤦🏼‍♀️

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.