Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fox News Channel can't find the nightly commentators on my subscription

I just signed up for the subscription for Fox News Channel figuring that I would get the nightly Laura Ingram, Sean Hannity, etc. news opinions.  But no... every time I click on their picture to get their news, all I get is  "Connect to FoxNews.com/Connect" and then they give you a code to sign into your provider.  Well ROKU isn't on their provider list but if you scroll down farther, you can see the ROKU app.  That is where I went to sign up for the subscription.  They have some interesting programs on there but not the nightly commentators.  What am I doing wrong?

camerocarol@aol.com

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Fox News Channel can't find the nightly commentators on my subscription

FoxNews requires you to have a subscription TV provider. It is not available for users that don't have a TV provider. And by provider I mean cable TV, satellite TV, or one of the online TV providers (YouTube TV, Fubo TV, Sling TV, etc.)

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Fox News Channel can't find the nightly commentators on my subscription

You most likely signed up for Fox Nation, which is basically second-hand Fox News. As @atc98092 noted, the real Fox News is only available if you have a subscription to cable/satellite/streaming TV package.

It should be noted that CNN and MSNBC do the same thing. CNN on Max is not the normal live feed.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.