Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mzbehavn
Reel Rookie

Re: Channel Guide Keeps Showing

Hi @RokuCarly . Thanks for your message. I was able to get a screenshot of the “Tracker ID”, thanks to another member - @Bubbapcguy . I hope this helps & we can get a fix soon. 

IMG_3892.jpeg

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Mzbehavn,

Thanks for keeping us posted about the issue that you're running into.

We have passed along your information to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once more information is available, we will be sure to update this Community thread.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meantime.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tonito2018
Reel Rookie

Same issue

version: 12.0.0 · compilation4182-30 GC version: 9.4.20 Time stamp: 2023-06-30T21:37:22Z Uses the incidence ID 49-26097 to report. Accept

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Tonito2018,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having an issue with the channel guide. We would be more than happy to look further into this issue, but we will need more details. Can you please provide us with the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About) mobile device brand, model, and OS
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Can you provide a video or screenshot of the issue you're experiencing?

With further details, we'll be able to take a closer look at this issue. Thank you

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Lunamoon
Reel Rookie

This video helped me-reset my Roku and no more pop ups!

https://youtu.be/fUBZe2Z48XA

0 Kudos

I'm seeing the same issue on multiple Roku TVs and suggestion solution unfortunately doesn't work.

Is there an update on this issue?

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Hamstring3258,

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate your efforts in the attempts to resolve this issue, and we would like to further assist you regarding this. Could you please send us the details previously requested by @RokuJohnB? This would allow us to have details to work with. 

Once we receive this information, we'll be able to pass this to the appropriate Roku team, who'll work on the issue and address it.

Your response would be much appreciated.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Lunamoon
Reel Rookie

Hey, this helped me fix my issue. Hope it helps! https://youtu.be/fUBZe2Z48XA

0 Kudos
Kim33
Reel Rookie

Has anything been fixed regarding this issue of the tv guide showing when going to live tv? It’s really annoying. 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Kim33.

Welcome to the Roku Community.

We understand that you're having an issue with the channel guide. Would you be able to provide the following details below for us to further look at the issue?

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About) mobile device brand, model, and OS
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Can you provide a video or screenshot of the issue you're experiencing?

Once this information is received, we'll be able to submit this case for review.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos