Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jay46
Reel Rookie

Bull Series not playing on Roku Channel App

Cannot play Bull Series on Roku Channel App. I have Smart TV with Roku. Bull will only play the one episode or maybe two and then go to the Bull homepage. It is no longer in my continue watching and always is as I play it every night and let it play. Last night all I did was fight with it and never did get it to play normally or go into my continue watching. Roku Channel recommends Bull to me but does not actually continue playing or go into watch line. I even tried to pick an episode later on to get it to play on but that did not work. It worked fine and was in my continue watching until last night. What have you done to the Roku Channel App?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Bull Series not playing on Roku Channel App

A warm welcome here in the Roku community, @Jay46!

We understand that you're experiencing an issue with The Roku Channel, and we will work with you to know what went wrong so we can assist you further and fix the issue.

Here are a few questions here to better understand what you're experiencing:

• Does this happen on all movies/shows on The Roku Channel or just specific titles?
  • Please cite specific episodes/season that you have tried to play on The Roku Channel
  • Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device?
  • Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing?

We also recommend taking a look at our Support page to troubleshoot playback issues: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support

We look forward to your response and will gladly assist you further.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jay46
Reel Rookie

It is a Hisense-Roku Smart TV. There are NO devices attached. It is all Roku. Bull Series is in the Roku Channel App.

0 Kudos
Jay46
Reel Rookie

Other apps work fine. You can watch movies on the Roku App. You just cannot as of last night watch an episode past s1e1 of Bull. Although it recommend Bull to me when I watched Hitch. All others will just say resume watching but nothing happens. That is worse than last night when it would allow me to go and pick an episode but that was it. Now it only wants to allow me to play first episode. I can watch Bull on Paramount just not where I should be in the Roku app. Yes. I already removed App and reinstall but not fix the issue. No it does not matter season of Bull only first will play. No issues yet with any other apps.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for the follow-up, @Jay46

We acknowledge your sentiment regarding the Bull series on The Roku Channel. Kindly be informed that we have taken note of the information and our team will look further into this issue. We are committed to addressing the concern you have, and we'll provide any updates regarding the progress of the investigation.

We hope for your patience and understanding as we work on this.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos