Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mgillw

Babylon 5 Missing Episodes

Jump to solution

Two episodes from Babylon 5 Season 1 are missing: "Midnight on the Firing Line" & "Signs and Portents". Would someone please check on this. Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
goathunter
Reel Rookie

Re: Babylon 5 Missing Episodes

Jump to solution

Season 1 is all mixed up, and it's missing two episodes.

Missing:

S01E13 - Signs and Portents
S01E22 - Chrysalis

Mislabeled (the label is on the left, the actual episode title is on the right):

The episode labeled "S01E02 - Soul Hunter" is really "S01E01 - Midnight on the Firing Line"

S01E03 - Born to the Purple -> Soul Hunter
S01E04 - Infection -> Born to the Purple
S01E05 - Parliament of Dreams -> Infection
S01E06 - Mind War -> Parliament of Dreams
S01E07 - The War Prayer -> Mind War
S01E08 - And the Sky Full of Stars -> The War Prayer
S01E09 - Deathwalker -> And the Sky Full of Stars
S01E10 - Believers -> Deathwalker
S01E11 - Survivors -> Believers
S01E12 - By Any Means Necessary -> Survivors
S01E14 - TKO -> By Any Means Necessary
S01E15 - Grail -> The Quality of Mercy
S01E16 - Eyes -> Grail
S01E17 - Legacies -> Eyes
S01E18 - A Voice in the Wilderness -> TKO
S01E19 - A Voice in the Wilderness -> A Voice in the Wilderness Part 1
S01E20 - Babylon Squared -> A Voice in the Wilderness Part II
S01E21 - The Quality of Mercy -> Babylon Squared
S01E22 - Chrysalis -> Legacies

They were all mislabeled when they were on HBO Max, too.

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @mgillw,

Welcome, and thanks for reaching out here in the community!

We understand your concern regarding missing episodes of Babylon 5. Just to clarify, may we know what channel or app you were trying to stream the said show on?

Also, please be advised that channels, themes, or screensavers can be removed at any time for a variety of reasons. At times, our content providers may choose to remove their channel from our platform at their own request. In other cases, a channel may be removed by us if it violates our terms and conditions. We take reports of piracy or any other unlawful activity very seriously. Furthermore, certain shows or channel availability may vary from different locations.

For more information, please see our support page here.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JustSayin
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

So you know, Roku might not be just dodging responsibility on this one, depending on where you were watching this.

If it was the Roku Channel, then yeah, someone either got sloppy about uploading/moving files, OR for some reason they may not have the rights to specific episodes (much less likely, but possible).

If you were watching on another channel (like Tubi, for example), then you'd have to reach out to them directly.  If it's Tubi, you can reach them here: https://tubitv.com/static/support

Be sure to reply to the Moderator if you were watching on the Roku Channel. They should check anyway (as it is currently available on the Roku Channel) since you provided exactly which episodes and which season were the problem, but they probably won't unless you make it clear that it was the Roku Channel.

In the meantime, you can check to see if your missing episodes are on the other channel. It's currently free on both Roku and Tubi, I did a quick search.

Good luck! 🙂

0 Kudos
Jacksa
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Season 1 episode 1 missing on roku tv

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Jacksa,

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'd be more than willing to further investigate and correct the missing episodes of Babylon on your Roku TV.

May we know on what app or channel you were trying to stream the series Babylon when you discovered that Season 1, Episode 1 was missing? Rest assured that we will look deeper into this concern of yours, as your satisfaction is essential to us.

We'll be looking forward to your response, as we are committed to finding a solution to your concerns the best way we can.

Regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Roku team, please check carefully, things are very messed up.  The descriptions of the episodes do not match the actual content of the episodes.  It is sufficiently messed up that it is almost impossible to figure out what the problem is--the descriptions, the episodes, both?  I just finished season one and I am not even sure I saw all of season one.

Jump to solution

BTW, I am watching on a Roku model 4670x, on the Roku Channel.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

In looking further online, I can confirm that although I have supposedly watched all of season one, and have completed watching episode 22 of season 1, I do not believe that I have in fact seen the actual episode 22 of season 1.

From the Babylon Project, the synopsis of episode 22 is:

Chrysalis is an episode from the first season of Babylon 5, which is collectively entitled Signs and Portents.

While Delenn prepares to enter a chrysalis, Earth Alliance President Luis Santiago is assassinated through the destruction of Earthforce One. Mr. Garibaldi is critically injured in the investigation.

The Centauri and Narns quarrel about a Narn outpost adjacent to Centauri space when Londo gets an offer to take care of the problem.

Although I have watched all the episodes that Roku has made available in season 1, I do not remember seeing that episode.

It feels like rather than watching Babylon 5, I am watching some randomly ordered, randomly selected, series of episodes.  How could this happen?

Jacksa
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Agreed episodes mislabeled.

RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

We really do appreciate you letting us know about this content issue on the Roku Channel.

This information has already been shared with the relevant Roku team in order to undergo further review.

We really hope that this can be handled quickly so that we can get you back on stream as soon as possible.

Many thanks.

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.