Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
goathunter
Reel Rookie

Re: Babylon 5 Missing Episodes

Jump to solution

There are no missing Season 2 episodes, but there are six that are mixed up and need to be swapped. E14 is really E15, and E15 is really E14:

S02E14 - There All the Honor Lies -> S02E15 - And Now for a Word
S02E15 - And Now for a Word -> S02E14 - There All the Honor Lies

S02E16 - In the Shadow of Z'Ha'Dum -> S02E17 - Knives
S02E17 - Knives -> S02E16 - In the Shadow of Z'Ha'Dum

S02E19 - Divided Loyalties -> S02E20 - Long Twilight Struggle
S02E20 - Long Twilight Struggle -> S02E19 - Divided Loyalties

This is on a Roku Ultra, but also visible on therokuchannel.roku.com

goathunter
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Season 1 is all mixed up, and it's missing two episodes.

Missing:

S01E13 - Signs and Portents
S01E22 - Chrysalis

Mislabeled (the label is on the left, the actual episode title is on the right):

The episode labeled "S01E02 - Soul Hunter" is really "S01E01 - Midnight on the Firing Line"

S01E03 - Born to the Purple -> Soul Hunter
S01E04 - Infection -> Born to the Purple
S01E05 - Parliament of Dreams -> Infection
S01E06 - Mind War -> Parliament of Dreams
S01E07 - The War Prayer -> Mind War
S01E08 - And the Sky Full of Stars -> The War Prayer
S01E09 - Deathwalker -> And the Sky Full of Stars
S01E10 - Believers -> Deathwalker
S01E11 - Survivors -> Believers
S01E12 - By Any Means Necessary -> Survivors
S01E14 - TKO -> By Any Means Necessary
S01E15 - Grail -> The Quality of Mercy
S01E16 - Eyes -> Grail
S01E17 - Legacies -> Eyes
S01E18 - A Voice in the Wilderness -> TKO
S01E19 - A Voice in the Wilderness -> A Voice in the Wilderness Part 1
S01E20 - Babylon Squared -> A Voice in the Wilderness Part II
S01E21 - The Quality of Mercy -> Babylon Squared
S01E22 - Chrysalis -> Legacies

They were all mislabeled when they were on HBO Max, too.

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @goathunter,

Warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

For providing detailed information, we are grateful for your efforts in bringing this up with us. At the moment, we are aware of this issue and rest assured that we'll update this information and your concern to the appropriate Roku team. We'll post an update once we hear back from them as soon as possible.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
Riceloft

Jump to solution

Here we are a month later and the issue is still going on. When will this be fixed?

liam768

Jump to solution

Hi, there I'm also finding these episodes . 🕓👉 if you find them do share the link with me. Thanks😊

0 Kudos
kbuck2017

Jump to solution

It has now been 53 days and still no progress on fixing the incredibly out of sequence Babylon 5 episodes for seasons 1 and 2.  Is there a reason why Roku is so unconcerned about this issue?  I realize that there is probably a relatively small number of your customers who care about this, but think about the trashing of Roku's reputation generally the longer this goes on. If Roku cares so little about this, perhaps I should research alternative streaming devices.  I have been a Roku customer for more than 13 years and have purchased four new devices as you improve your capabilities, but I suppose that is about to end.  Such a shame.

0 Kudos
paulwinkler
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

https://mrcaptions.com/  your captions are my secret to social media success. I'm a fan!

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

We're grateful to have you here at the Roku Community, @kbuck2017.

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. 

Rest assured that our Engineering team is fully aware of this issue and is in the process of fixing it. Once we have more information from the team, we will make sure to update this thread.

We highly appreciate your patience and understanding as we work on this. Please let us know if there's anything else you'd want us to address and we'd be more than happy to listen. Also, feel free to create a new thread for different concerns.

Sincerely,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jkfisher04
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It looks as though all but one episode has been corrected on Season 1...the only one still missing is Episode 13: Signs and Portents. It is the episode where Morden is introduced and asks all of the ambassadors "What do you want?" This episode is extremely important to understanding the rest of the seasons! Please get it on the Roku channel. Otherwise when Morden returns later in the season, everyone who has not seen the series before will be lost and confused.

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @jkfisher04

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for sharing this information regarding the missing episodes on content in The Roku Channel. We'd like to gather more information for us to address this. Kindly provide the following information. 

• Title of the movie/show.
  • Episode/Season missing.
  • The Roku Channel app version.

Once these details are received, we'll be able to forward them to the appropriate Roku team for correction.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.