Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Apple TV all not loading.

Jump to solution

HI @HeidiW

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community. 

We can see that you are unable to stream Apple TV on your Roku devices and TVs. Could you tell us do you receive an error message or code? Have you tried the basic troubleshooting by removing the channel and see if it helps? When removing a channel, make sure to restart your Roku device before adding the channel back again to ensure a clean channel install.

We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

If you still see the issue persist, kindly provide us with more details. Does the issue only occur on this specific channel or all channels on your Roku device? What happen when you tried to access the channel? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

Let us know what you find out. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
RockStarCD

Jump to solution

I had to change my audio setting to “Dolby Digital Plus” and it finally worked.

0 Kudos
abaker

Jump to solution

This worked for me! Thanks

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.