Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vokner01
Channel Surfer

420vcChannel won't work on Roku TV

420tv channel not working on Roku TV 

0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: 420vcChannel won't work on Roku TV

Hi @Vokner01,

Thanks for sharing this observation with us.

May we know when this issue occurred? Are there any error messages when accessing the channel? From what specific channel are you accessing this content?

With the specified details, we'll be able to provide an accurate resolution. We hope to hear back from you soon.

Sincerely,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Vokner01
Channel Surfer

It hasn't worked in bout a month. When I go to 420tv channel and click on it to open it acts like it's gonna open but just the 420 logo comes on the screen and it just stays on the screen and does nothing else until I exist off of it

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for keeping us posted, @Vokner01 

Let's troubleshoot this issue and solve it. Kindly follow the steps below and see if there are any improvements after performing it.

1. Remove the affected channel by highlighting it from the channel tile and pressing the star (*) button. Then select the remove option.
  2. Do a system restart by navigating to Settings > System > System Restart.
  3. Add the channel back by searching for it from the "Streaming Store."

Provide us with updates on what you find out.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Vokner01
Channel Surfer

Still wont work

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Vokner01,

Thank you for keeping us updated!

We will be more than happy to assist you further with your issue on the 420TV channel. Please try to update the channel by highlighting the channel tile, pressing the star button on your Roku remote, and selecting check for updates.

If the problem still persists, please keep us posted.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Vokner01
Channel Surfer

420 TV still not working 

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Vokner01,

Thanks for keeping us posted here in the Roku Community!

We understand you're having a problem streaming 420TV. Have you tried reaching out to them? Please be advised that if the issue persists on one channel after attempting the troubleshooting steps and videos from other channels play fine, we suggest that you contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. The channel developers themselves maintain channels on Roku. In this case, an issue within that specific channel might need to be addressed with an update from them.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.
All the best,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Vokner01
Channel Surfer

How do I contact them?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

I believe they've gone out of business.  A search for the developer, OWNZONES, leads to a dead website as is 420tv.com.  There's also several links to articles about law suits.  Roku isn't good about removing dead apps.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.