Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Av8er
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku 360 se indoor camera volume too low

Jump to solution

Add me to the list. Just purchased and setup two cameras to monitor my wife who suffers with Parkinsons.
With permissions set for the Microphone, there is no audio in or out!

Please, solve the problem! It appears from this thread that this has been an ongoing issue for too long, meanwhile Roku continues to sell the defective units. 

jummer82

Camera audio playback low on high volume

Jump to solution

When I play back my video recordings I can barley hear it even on High volume on my player. What can I do to fix this?

0 Kudos
Jdstew83

Jump to solution

Im having the same issue, when I try to send audio through I can barely hear it. Just wondering if anyone knows how to fix that?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings @Jdstew83 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing with your new Roku Smart Home Indoor Camera. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please be aware that I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Should you have any issue in the future, please don't hesitate posting in the Roku Community again.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
InaudibleThwomp
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

So does anyone with Roku care to explain why their support is just non existent. Why I am being completely ignored? I have been waiting for 5 months now for the replacement I was promised but lo and behold! Support pulled a magic trick and completely disappeared!

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @InaudibleThwomp 

Thanks for the post.

If you are in touch with our Support team, we would recommend continuing to work with them regarding your issue as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
InaudibleThwomp
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

No I am not in contact with support. At all. They have completely ignored me for months now. That's the entire reason I posted this. 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @InaudibleThwomp 

Thanks for the information. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please be aware that I have passed along your concerns and information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Cdp5103

Re: Indoor camera volume not loud enough from camera but can be heard on phone

Jump to solution

Can anyone tell me how to fix the volume, I have an android and have the same low volume issue on the camera

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Indoor camera volume not loud enough from camera but can be heard on phone

Jump to solution

Greetings @Cdp5103 
Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing with your Roku Smart Home Camera.

Please be aware that I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos