Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
csigala85

Re: Roku 360 se indoor camera volume too low

Jump to solution

I am having the same issues with my audio. How do you fix it?

0 Kudos
Lynfo25
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

No one knows.  It's still a mystery.  Needless to say I won't buy another one.  I love all my roku products but this one absolutely sucks. I'll stick to the genni camera. They are just as cheap but work way better.  Roku cameras are  good but they really need to work on the sound issues.  

Woodhead
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Not only do I not have any volume on the camera, it makes a creaking noise when it moves!!!!

0 Kudos
Gaeulmom

Re: Roku indoor camera se volume

Jump to solution

Mine has the exactly same problem. Anyone knows how to volume it up?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku indoor camera se volume

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for the posts regarding experiencing low volume on the Roku Smart Home Indoor Camera.

Please be aware that I have passed along your concerns and details to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once more information is available, I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

Your patience in the meantime is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jgr
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

We are having the same issue. Any resolution?

0 Kudos
Woodhead
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Returned camera. Was not worth the wait. 

Jump to solution

I am also having this issue. I had a 360 that worked perfect. The sound was great both ways. It fell and broke so I bought another one and I literally have to yell into my phone and they have to come in front of the camera for my kids to even hear me. I have to sound the siren to even get their attention. I can’t wait for some support to reach out to me. My kids need to be able to communicate. What number do I call to speak to someone to get a replacement that works correctly? 

0 Kudos
InaudibleThwomp
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

they will not replace it.

they will promise you that they will, then you will get ignored.

do not waste your time. support is utter trash

InaudibleThwomp
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

no resolution. They will promise to send you a replacement, but then completely ignore you. I have been waiting 3 months at this point. Their support is complete trash. Do not waste your time with these people. They know its an issue but instead of fixing the problem, they just ignore the people affected. They do not want to take responsibility.