Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Palomino96
Channel Surfer

Motion event showing white couch

My boyfriend and I bought an outdoor wireless Roku SE camera specifically to record when his ex wife shows up so we have evidence for the Sheriff's office to charge her with trespassing (she's pyscho)!  This evening she showed up and the event recording just shows the time and a white couch.  I contacted customer support and because we don't pay for monitoring nothing they can do.  We stopped monitoring because of issues like this!  Anyway this event can be recovered or accessed?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Motion event showing white couch

Greetings @Palomino96 

Thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing with your Roku Smart Home camera.

Is this the only event that you are seeing this event missing? Are you able to playback and see other events that were triggered on that specific Roku Smart Home camera? 

Please be aware that if an event recording is not available through your events within the Roku Smart Home mobile app, it will not be able to be recovered or accessed.

Please keep us posted. With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.