Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BMPFERRIS
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku 360 se indoor camera volume too low

Jump to solution

How long does that take???  I need to have my sound working. I bought the camera to monitor my dog. 

0 Kudos
DUANEM

Jump to solution

What's the solution to low volume with the 360 se indoor camera?

0 Kudos
kconnel5
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I've been chatting with support. They had me try power cycling the device (turning off and on) and factory resetting it and it's still not working. I have a Samsung galaxy, my husband has a Google Pixel. Mine is quiet but I can actually hear him. All my permissions are enabled.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@DUANEM

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
InaudibleThwomp
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue many other people are having. the audio on the actual camera is almost non existent. is there a way to adjust the volume on this?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@InaudibleThwomp

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Roku indoor camera se volume

Jump to solution

Can volume be adjusted. Can barely be heard

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku indoor camera se volume

Jump to solution

@Gloria18513

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify your inquiry? Are you trying to increase the volume within the app during playback or during live viewing? 

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem. When I try to speak through the camera then the volume is so quiet the other person can't hear me. Please let me know how this can be fixed.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Both of my indoor cameras are doing this. The speaker on the physical camera is very very quiet. They were bought on the same 2 pack. I just bought them like 4 days ago.