Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IPalmer308

When I pay my subscriptions they only last for 2 weeks does anybody else have this problem

Jump to solution

I'm not getting a full 30 days on my subscriptions I would like to know why since I pay them but only get 2 weeks access I would like to know why and if anybody else has had this problem

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: When I pay my subscriptions they only last for 2 weeks does anybody else have this problem

Jump to solution

Hi @IPalmer308,

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for reaching out!

To help you even better with this, we would recommend getting in contact with our account and billing team.

Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments, and subscriptions," and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.
We hope it helps!

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: When I pay my subscriptions they only last for 2 weeks does anybody else have this problem

Jump to solution

Hi @IPalmer308,

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for reaching out!

To help you even better with this, we would recommend getting in contact with our account and billing team.

Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments, and subscriptions," and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.
We hope it helps!

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos