Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adker1
Reel Rookie

Unknown payment with this; PP*PP ROKU FOR CBS INT.

Jump to solution

Got this notice from my bank and it had PP*PP ROKU on it. I did not sign up at all for a CBS account thru Roku or CBS, so am wondering why I got this and how do I fix it so I don’t keep getting charged? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Unknown payment with this; PP*PP ROKU FOR CBS INT.

Jump to solution

Hey @Adker1

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @Adker1

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Adker1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Still trying to find out what this charge is and when I went to the link you gave it sent me to another site and when I clicked on ‘contact us’ in the Roku support nothing happened; so please help solve this…..

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Adker1,

Thanks for following up. 

The description name on your billing statement is the channel developer's name, Roku for CBS Interactive and this subscription is for Paramount Plus. You can confirm this by reviewing your purchase history

You can turn off auto-renew and cancel the subscription at any time. For full information on this, you can take a look at this link: Cancel a subscription.

We hope this helps. Keep us posted if you still additional help. 

Regards,
Nimfa

Jump to solution

You are correct for the millions wondering.

0 Kudos
Duke90

Jump to solution

I don’t understand, you don’t think we have thought of that. “Oh it so simple, login into my account” f Roku. need help then read this yes, it’s a scam change your bank.

0 Kudos