Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reach out to Chat Support

Jump to solution

Where is the costumer service number?? Chat does not work no matter how many times I try. I've got bogus charges that I need fixed. This is straight theft. I've been trying for well over a month and it's getting real close to finding legal representation time.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Where is Customer Service????

Jump to solution

Hey @CB2018ukor,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We see that you're trying to make some updates to your account. For better assistance, we've got you covered by our account and billing team.

Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments, and subscriptions," and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.
I hope this helps you out.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Strega2
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

When I go through their contact us form, it gets to a point where you get to select phone, chat, or email.  So, if chat isn’t working, try one of the others?  (In fact when I go through, it always recommends the phone option.)  Of course, if you’re running a content blocker, you could be blocking their chat scripts from loading which makes the whole thing hang up.  (They really should fix that!)  In any case, I PM’d you the phone number that comes up. 

Banned but back. Because why not?
Leighac

Jump to solution

Would you be kind enough to forward that number to me too??

or maybe post it on here so everyone is able to get real answers 🤷‍♀️

please and thank you 🙏 

0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

OK - done.  When it has been posted before, they deleted it.

Roku is apparently very fond of their contact page and doesn't want anyone to miss it!  😀

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
Marty7
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Where is this? I have been looking for chat, email, or phone for two hours and I have nothing.

I did, and do not, see any 'select phone, chat, or email' option(s).

The let's get in touch page has been attempting to load for 45 minutes.

This is not how customer service should be run. Ridiculous.

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Marty7,

Warm greetings from the Roku Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience, and this is not what we aim for. We will be more than happy to assist you further. Could you elaborate more about the issue that you had?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,                                                                                                                                              John

John
Roku Community Moderator
CB2018ukor

Jump to solution

I have had the same issue.  i want to update the street / shipping address on my account to the address i've lived at FOR 7 YEARS. I cannot change the charge card to update because the address is wrong.

Chad B.

email address is @Live.com

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @CB2018ukor,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We see that you're trying to make some updates to your account. For better assistance, we've got you covered by our account and billing team.

Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments, and subscriptions," and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.
I hope this helps you out.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Whitcnote

Re: Unable to reach out to Chat Support

Jump to solution

Chat support 

0 Kudos
Dfresh567
Roku Guru

Re: Unable to reach out to Chat Support

Jump to solution

@Whitcnote @Ihateusernames2 @CB2018ukor @RokuERey 

it’s unfortunate you’ve had bad experiences. I’ve had to reach out to customer support over the years two or three times and have found the Experience to have been, always super easy, and they’ve always been able to quickly rectify every issue using the online chat feature. When I see these messages, I’m always perplexed on why Others experiences are so different than mine have been. Either way, I hope everything works out for you and everyone that ever had problems In the past

0 Kudos