Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
me100
Reel Rookie

Someone hacked my email with the account I have with you and it was only email that was hacked

Jump to solution

Actually, no one will help you.  I have tried to recover my email to sign on to my account once hacked and which now carries the hacker's email.  It generated a lot of "we have an update" which required that I call and wait on line for a LONG time, referral to the "scam" desk which did nothing and more emails, calls to a phone number at my office at 11 pm but never to me etc etc.  Seems like there is no interest...

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Someone hacked my email with the account I have with you and it was only email that was hacked

Jump to solution

Hi @me100,

Greetings from the Roku Community, and thanks for flagging this issue!

We apologize for the inconvenience, and this is not what we aim for. We suggest that you might need to contact our Support team regarding this issue since there would be a specialized team that could better assist you with your account that has been hacked. You may contact them by referring to this link here.

If you need anything else, please keep us posted.

Best regards,                                                                                                                                      John

John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Someone hacked my email with the account I have with you and it was only email that was hacked

Jump to solution

Hi @me100,

Greetings from the Roku Community, and thanks for flagging this issue!

We apologize for the inconvenience, and this is not what we aim for. We suggest that you might need to contact our Support team regarding this issue since there would be a specialized team that could better assist you with your account that has been hacked. You may contact them by referring to this link here.

If you need anything else, please keep us posted.

Best regards,                                                                                                                                      John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
me100
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

if that had worked, I would not be resorting to the Roku Community--though I thank you as you responded when no one else has.  It continues to be a problem and seems that it will require something more to get a response. 

0 Kudos