Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markbun

Re: Why am i getting billed for CBS Interactive and how do i turn it off?

Jump to solution

Why am I getting billed for CBS interactive I want to cancel 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Why am i getting billed for CBS Interactive and how do i turn it off?

Jump to solution

Hi @markbun,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Have you verified that you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions?

Note: Subscriptions purchased directly from a service provider or otherwise purchased outside the Channel Store or The Roku Channel will not appear on the Subscriptions page. Contact your service provider directly with any subscription or billing questions.

If your subscription is through Roku Pay. You may unsubscribe from the channels from your TV or online account.

To cancel or unsubscribe from your Roku streaming device:

1. Press the Home button on Roku remote on your Roku remote
  2. Highlight the channel you want to cancel
  3. Press the Home button on Roku remote on your remote to open the options menu
  4. Select Manage subscription
  5. To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription
  6. To confirm, select Cancel subscription
  7. Select Done

To cancel or unsubscribe from a mobile device or PC

1. Sign in to your Roku account
  2. Select Manage your subscriptions
  3. Select the channel or subscription under Active subscriptions
  4. Select Turn off auto-renew
  5. Choose a cancellation reason to complete the process and select Continue to cancel

You can learn more at: How to unsubscribe, cancel, or turn off auto-renew for a subscription | Official Roku Support

If you continue to have questions about a charge or subscription, feel free to contact Roku support https://support.roku.com/contactus

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Suzie5

Re: CBS interactive charges for Roku

Jump to solution

What is this Service for I did not order it.

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Suzie5

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at Roku.

It may be more effective to seek assistance from our Billing team for account and billing issues. You can contact them here and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the most qualified to assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
Suzie5

Jump to solution

I am being charged for Roku channel and Roku CBS Interactive I did not order. I understood Roku channel was free. I cannot find any place to cancel

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Suzie5

For these issues, please see my post above. Our billing team will be the best one to help regarding your concern.

We hope it helps!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Suzie5 Login to your Roku account on a phone or computer.  Go to manage my subscriptions.  If the charge is from Roku you should see your subscription there and be able to unsubscribe.  While logged in I suggest setting a PIN to make purchases.  Other wise clicking on a screensaver add could result in a purchase.  

0 Kudos
Saul0351

Jump to solution

This should be the peacock charge I think the name has changed though 

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Saul0351 CBS interactive is likely Paramount +.  CBS interactive is NOT a charge for Peacock.  Peacock is affiliated with NBC Universal and not CBS.  

0 Kudos
Ginabell694
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

The answer I got from Roku is that it is a developer of Paramount Plus. So if u have that that's what the charge is for.

0 Kudos