Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sunshine13

Pre-existing subscription

How do I add my Paramount+ subscription that I already have that I forgot to check when setting up Roku device?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Pre-existing subscription

Is your Paramount+ subscription through Roku, direct from Paramount+, or something like Walmart+? If it's not through Roku, you should just be able to install the Paramount+ app and sign in.

0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: Pre-existing subscription

I was just setting up some apps for my Mom last night.  I noticed that when you first load a lot of them, they start up with “Get Started” in big letters and already highlighted.  All you have to do is do the obvious thing of pressing the select button and they start to create a new account.

If you have an existing username/password/account, then what you need to do is use the arrow key to move the highlight to “Sign in”.  It’s a simple thing but it’s so easy to just press select with the “Get Started” already highlighted.

This is not really a “Roku thing” but the way the apps are designed.  For example, I’m looking at Paramount Plus on the Web right now, and the home page has the big blue “GET STARTED” in 11 places and “SIGN IN” in just 1 place.

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos