Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deight316

How to contact Roku Support?

Jump to solution

What is Roku support phone number

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to contact Roku Support?

Jump to solution

To contact Roku Support for assistance with any issues related to your Roku device or service, you have several options. Here’s a detailed guide on how to reach Roku Support:

1. Visit the Roku Support Website

The Roku Support website offers a comprehensive set of resources, including FAQs, troubleshooting guides, and articles. Here’s how to navigate it:

1. Go to the Roku Support Page:

2. Search for Your Issue:

• Use the search bar at the top of the page to type in keywords related to your issue.
    • Browse through the suggested articles and guides to find a solution.

2. Roku Community Forum

The Roku Community is a place where users can ask questions and share solutions.

1. Visit the Roku Community:

2. Browse or Search for Topics:

• Look through the categories or use the search function to find topics related to your issue.
  3. Post a Question:

• If you cannot find a solution, you can post your question in the appropriate category.

3. Contact Roku Customer Support

If you need direct assistance from Roku’s customer support team, follow these steps:

1. Access the Contact Page:

2. Select Your Issue:

• Choose the type of issue you are experiencing (e.g., device issues, account and billing, etc.).
  3. Follow the Prompts:

• The website will guide you through a series of prompts to help narrow down your issue and provide relevant solutions.
  4. Request Assistance:

• If the provided solutions do not resolve your issue, you can request to contact a support agent.
    • This might include options like chat support or scheduling a call.

4. Social Media

Roku also provides support through its social media channels.

1. Twitter:

2. Facebook:

5. Phone Support

In some regions, Roku offers phone support for specific issues like billing or account problems. The phone numbers may vary based on your location and the nature of your issue.

1. Find the Phone Number:
    • Visit the Roku Contact Support page and follow the prompts to see if phone support is available for your issue.

6. Email Support

For non-urgent issues, you might prefer to contact Roku via email.

1. Submit a Support Ticket:

7. Roku Mobile App

If you have the Roku mobile app installed on your smartphone, you can access support through the app.

1. Open the Roku App:

• Launch the Roku app on your mobile device.
  2. Access Help:

• Navigate to the settings or help section within the app to find support options.

By using these methods, you should be able to get the help you need from Roku Support to resolve any issues you’re experiencing with your Roku device or account.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
17 REPLIES 17
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Roku has no telephone support. If you do a web search and find a number claiming to be Roku support, do NOT call it. They will be scammers trying to get control of your account, and/or steal your credit card information. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
jalainia

Jump to solution

My husband passed 3years ago and I had to finally purchase new one. I need to switch it over to me. How?

0 Kudos
atc98092

Jump to solution

@jalainia Roku accounts cannot be transferred. You would need to create a new account using a different email address and then do a factory reset on your Roku to join it to the new account.

Dan

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

To contact Roku Support for assistance with any issues related to your Roku device or service, you have several options. Here’s a detailed guide on how to reach Roku Support:

1. Visit the Roku Support Website

The Roku Support website offers a comprehensive set of resources, including FAQs, troubleshooting guides, and articles. Here’s how to navigate it:

1. Go to the Roku Support Page:

2. Search for Your Issue:

• Use the search bar at the top of the page to type in keywords related to your issue.
    • Browse through the suggested articles and guides to find a solution.

2. Roku Community Forum

The Roku Community is a place where users can ask questions and share solutions.

1. Visit the Roku Community:

2. Browse or Search for Topics:

• Look through the categories or use the search function to find topics related to your issue.
  3. Post a Question:

• If you cannot find a solution, you can post your question in the appropriate category.

3. Contact Roku Customer Support

If you need direct assistance from Roku’s customer support team, follow these steps:

1. Access the Contact Page:

2. Select Your Issue:

• Choose the type of issue you are experiencing (e.g., device issues, account and billing, etc.).
  3. Follow the Prompts:

• The website will guide you through a series of prompts to help narrow down your issue and provide relevant solutions.
  4. Request Assistance:

• If the provided solutions do not resolve your issue, you can request to contact a support agent.
    • This might include options like chat support or scheduling a call.

4. Social Media

Roku also provides support through its social media channels.

1. Twitter:

2. Facebook:

5. Phone Support

In some regions, Roku offers phone support for specific issues like billing or account problems. The phone numbers may vary based on your location and the nature of your issue.

1. Find the Phone Number:
    • Visit the Roku Contact Support page and follow the prompts to see if phone support is available for your issue.

6. Email Support

For non-urgent issues, you might prefer to contact Roku via email.

1. Submit a Support Ticket:

7. Roku Mobile App

If you have the Roku mobile app installed on your smartphone, you can access support through the app.

1. Open the Roku App:

• Launch the Roku app on your mobile device.
  2. Access Help:

• Navigate to the settings or help section within the app to find support options.

By using these methods, you should be able to get the help you need from Roku Support to resolve any issues you’re experiencing with your Roku device or account.

0 Kudos
Lisa271

Jump to solution

accidentally lost my chat!
Lisa Sayers
814 221 3141

0 Kudos
Lisa271

Jump to solution

i;ve been billed 6.35 for months, yet my account shows no payments or subscriptions!
Lisa Sayers

0 Kudos
atc98092

Jump to solution

Lisa, please edit your post and remove your phone number. It's extremely dangerous to place personal information (name, phone number, email address) in a public forum. Scammers will find that and target you.

Dan

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am trying to contact someone to cancel a subscription that I accidentally made today, May 29, 2024 for Fox Nation.

I do not want that subscription, but at this time I still can not get to a site to cancel the trail subscription.

0 Kudos
atc98092

Jump to solution

Subscriptions made through Roku can be managed by logging into your Roku user account (https://my.roku.com). 

Dan

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.