Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unrecognized charges from Disney Electro

Jump to solution

I was automatically billed for Disney Electro 3 times at $83.55, $114.88, and $139.99.  I cannot find where I even have an account or where I'm even subscribed to this.  How can I resolve this and unsubscribe and receive a refund?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unrecognized charges from Disney Electro

Jump to solution

Hi @898262,

Thanks for your first post here in the Roku Community!

We have noticed that you are being billed for Disney Plus without your authorization. We are more than happy to help you with your concern. 

As a Disney+ subscriber, you have the flexibility to cancel or change your subscription at any time. It's important to note that canceling your Disney+ subscription won't result in the deletion of your Disney+ account or the Disney account associated with other products and experiences offered by The Walt Disney Company. In this case, Disney Plus is managed, maintained, and regulated by the channel itself. The best course of action to take is to contact the Channel provider directly for further assistance. 

Please let us know if you have further inquiries.

Regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @898262,

Thanks for your first post here in the Roku Community!

We have noticed that you are being billed for Disney Plus without your authorization. We are more than happy to help you with your concern. 

As a Disney+ subscriber, you have the flexibility to cancel or change your subscription at any time. It's important to note that canceling your Disney+ subscription won't result in the deletion of your Disney+ account or the Disney account associated with other products and experiences offered by The Walt Disney Company. In this case, Disney Plus is managed, maintained, and regulated by the channel itself. The best course of action to take is to contact the Channel provider directly for further assistance. 

Please let us know if you have further inquiries.

Regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Just got a charge to my account for $158.81 for Roku for Disney+ Elec; although, now I realize that the Roku charge for $15.99 every month is also bogus as I do not have any subscriptions within the Roku app (according to my records, and the billing representative that I'm on with as well.)  So I have cancelled my debit card so nothing will go through, ugh, that's going to be a pain.

0 Kudos