Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to change account email address

Jump to solution

Hi @linG,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Have you checked if the Roku device is under the "My linked devices" when you updated the Roku account email address?

1. Visit my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone
  2. Sign in if prompted
  3. Scroll down and locate the device under My linked devices

If the issue still persists, we also recommend that you course this through our Account-Billing Support page so they may be able to appropriately assist you with this matter.
Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MargaretM

Re: Re: How to change account email address

Jump to solution

I no longer have access to email account. I cannot sign into said account as I have forgotten password.How do I change email?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Re: How to change account email address

Jump to solution

Hi @MargaretM,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We recommend that you course this through our Account, Payments & Subscription Support team here so they may be able to appropriately assist you with this matter.

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kcmcvay1

Jump to solution

After submitting my new password I keep getting an error has happened and to try changing my password later. It’s been about a month now of trying and always the same message. Don’t know why I can’t connect by chat or talk to a Roku agent to help? Posting to this community seems to be the only help I can get. 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Kcmcvay1,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having a problem with your credentials when signing in to your Roku account. We're happy to help. Did you try to double-check if you're entering the correct password and email? If yes, please try these steps:

1. Sign in to my.roku.com.
  2. Under Account Information, select Update.
  3. Complete the Account Details form with your updated information.
  4. Select Save Changes.

You can confirm what email you used to set up your Roku account on the mobile app or on your Roku streaming device by going to Home > Settings > System > About

If the problem still persists, please keep us posted.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Greg76

Re: Change my email address

Jump to solution

I’ve tried changing my email address but the new email says it is associated with another account. So I tried changing the password but never get the email with the link to the new email address.

0 Kudos