Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shelley912
Reel Rookie

Cancel Discovery+ thru Roku.

Jump to solution
  • How do I go about cancelling a subscription? I have contacted Roku and they said it doesn't go through them.  I contacted Discovery and they said I haven't gotten thru Roku.  The charge shows  Roku for Discovery.   Can anyone help me? 
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Cancel Discovery+ thru Roku.

Jump to solution

@Shelley912, if you have multiple Roku devices, it's possible that you have multiple Roku accounts.  Check the email address that's displayed under Settings->System->About on each one.  If you ever gave away, sold, or returned a Roku device, it's also possible that you have an account you forgot about that's now being used by someone else.  If you have multiple Roku accounts, you'll have to check the subscriptions for each of them at https://my.roku.com.

If you're using the Discovery+ app and not accessing it through The Roku Channel (I honestly don't know how those subscriptions work), you should be able to manage the subscription by highlighting its icon on your Home Screen and pressing the * button on your remote.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Cancel Discovery+ thru Roku.

Jump to solution

@Shelley912, if you have multiple Roku devices, it's possible that you have multiple Roku accounts.  Check the email address that's displayed under Settings->System->About on each one.  If you ever gave away, sold, or returned a Roku device, it's also possible that you have an account you forgot about that's now being used by someone else.  If you have multiple Roku accounts, you'll have to check the subscriptions for each of them at https://my.roku.com.

If you're using the Discovery+ app and not accessing it through The Roku Channel (I honestly don't know how those subscriptions work), you should be able to manage the subscription by highlighting its icon on your Home Screen and pressing the * button on your remote.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos