Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stevenr999

How do I update my mailing address Roku has on file?

Jump to solution

When I go to place an order, it brings up my old mailing address.  How do I change that?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I update my mailing address Roku has on file?

Jump to solution

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community, @stevenr999.

We see that you wanted to update your shipping address on your Roku Account. We're here to help you with this.

Your home address can be found under the payment method; it could be possible that you're using your old credit card with your old mailing address. To update your Payment Method on your Roku Account, you can follow these suggested steps:

1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
  2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Click or tap the Update button under the Payment Method section.
  4. Complete all fields and submit.
    • When updating, re-enter all fields before submitting. (All credit card details, full name, address, and phone number should be completed.)

For more comprehensive details about updating your Payment Method, you can visit this support article here: How do I update the payment method for my Roku account?

Please let us know if you have other questions; we'll assist you further.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I update my mailing address Roku has on file?

Jump to solution

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community, @stevenr999.

We see that you wanted to update your shipping address on your Roku Account. We're here to help you with this.

Your home address can be found under the payment method; it could be possible that you're using your old credit card with your old mailing address. To update your Payment Method on your Roku Account, you can follow these suggested steps:

1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
  2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Click or tap the Update button under the Payment Method section.
  4. Complete all fields and submit.
    • When updating, re-enter all fields before submitting. (All credit card details, full name, address, and phone number should be completed.)

For more comprehensive details about updating your Payment Method, you can visit this support article here: How do I update the payment method for my Roku account?

Please let us know if you have other questions; we'll assist you further.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.