Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gail4

How to cancel CBS Interactive (Paramount+) billed through Roku

Jump to solution

I am paying (to ROKU) for a subscription to CBS Interactive.  I would like to cancel it but it is not listed on my list of subscriptions.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to cancel CBS Interactive (Paramount+) billed through Roku

Jump to solution

Thanks for the inquiry, @gail4,

Please be noted that CBS All Access is now Paramount+. You may unsubscribe the channels from your TV or online account. On your TV, highlight the channel and press the * button to manage the subscription and cancel the subscription.

I've provided a link to go into further detail: How to unsubscribe or cancel a subscription

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Mary

View solution in original post

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @tcasella,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

You may unsubscribe from the channels from your TV or online account.
To cancel or unsubscribe from your Roku streaming device:
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Highlight the channel you wish to cancel using the directional pad in the center of your Roku remote.
3. Press the Star button * on Roku remote on your remote to open the options menu.
4. Select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.
5. To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription. A message will appear confirming the duration of continued access, content, and services.
6. When prompted, select Cancel subscription. Roku will display a message confirming the cancellation and your last day of access.
Select Done.
To cancel or unsubscribe from a mobile device or PC
1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account. 
3. Scroll down and select Manage your subscriptions.
4. Locate the channel under Active Subscriptions and select Cancel subscription.
5. Select a cancelation reason to complete the process.
Note: Subscriptions purchased directly from a service provider or otherwise purchased outside the Channel Store or The Roku Channel will not appear on the Subscriptions page. Contact your service provider directly with any subscription or billing questions.
You may also refer to this link: How do I unsubscribe or cancel my subscription? | Official Roku Support
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku support.
Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!
Kind regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
21 REPLIES 21
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for the inquiry, @gail4,

Please be noted that CBS All Access is now Paramount+. You may unsubscribe the channels from your TV or online account. On your TV, highlight the channel and press the * button to manage the subscription and cancel the subscription.

I've provided a link to go into further detail: How to unsubscribe or cancel a subscription

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Mary

tcasella

Jump to solution

I am paying Roku for Cbs interactive. This is a news channel I’ve been trying to cancel, however I am not able to do it. Help!! 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @tcasella,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

You may unsubscribe from the channels from your TV or online account.
To cancel or unsubscribe from your Roku streaming device:
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Highlight the channel you wish to cancel using the directional pad in the center of your Roku remote.
3. Press the Star button * on Roku remote on your remote to open the options menu.
4. Select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.
5. To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription. A message will appear confirming the duration of continued access, content, and services.
6. When prompted, select Cancel subscription. Roku will display a message confirming the cancellation and your last day of access.
Select Done.
To cancel or unsubscribe from a mobile device or PC
1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account. 
3. Scroll down and select Manage your subscriptions.
4. Locate the channel under Active Subscriptions and select Cancel subscription.
5. Select a cancelation reason to complete the process.
Note: Subscriptions purchased directly from a service provider or otherwise purchased outside the Channel Store or The Roku Channel will not appear on the Subscriptions page. Contact your service provider directly with any subscription or billing questions.
You may also refer to this link: How do I unsubscribe or cancel my subscription? | Official Roku Support
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku support.
Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!
Kind regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
MegF

Jump to solution

I am trying to cancel a subscription and followed your instructions. However when I hit the * key to go to options, there is no “manage subscription” choice.

Thanks

DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@MegF wrote:

I am trying to cancel a subscription and followed your instructions. However when I hit the * key to go to options, there is no “manage subscription” choice.

Thanks

That would indicate your subscription is not through Roku. Or, if it was, that it's not active.

Go to https://my.roku.com and log in. Then go to the Manage your subscriptions page. Does the subscription show there? Is it active?

If there is no subscription, you don't have one via Roku.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
MegF

Jump to solution

Got it. thanks!!

0 Kudos
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Please help, I have been trying all day long with no success. I can't cancel cbs interactive ,billed

me $47.88 this month. All I wanted was to watch the news and now can't cancel.

0 Kudos
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I went to manage subscriptions and canceled paramount but cbs still bills me thru roku but roku

says I have no subscriptions

0 Kudos
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I followed that suggestion to the letter but it does not work

0 Kudos