Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hannah-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: How to cancel CBS Interactive (Paramount+) billed through Roku

Jump to solution

Hi @91710, thanks for reaching out! We'll be sending you a private message shortly to get more info so that we can look into getting this subscription canceled for you. Please keep an eye on your Roku Community Inbox. We'll be in touch soon. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I want to cancel CBS interactive (paramont+)  billed through roku

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Pauline1969, you can cancel your Roku subscriptions at https://my.roku.com .

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
preacherk1

Jump to solution

i want to cancel cbs interactive

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @preacherk1,

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

You can cancel your channel subscription directly from the Roku device or at my.roku.com. For full information on this, you can take a look at this link: How to unsubscribe, cancel, or turn off auto-renew for a subscription 

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
Knk

Jump to solution

I am being billed for cbs interactive through roku (as noted on my credit card statement) but my roku app says I have no subscriptions when I follow your instructions to cancel. I need this canceled asap, I have worked on it for hours. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Knk,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For confirmation, have you tried to cancel or unsubscribe from your Roku streaming device by following these steps:

1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
  2. Highlight the channel you wish to cancel using the directional pad in the center of your Roku remote.
  3. Press the Star button * on Roku remote on your remote to open the options menu.
  4. Select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.
  5. To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription. A message will appear confirming the duration of continued access, content, and services.
  6. When prompted, select Cancel subscription. Roku will display a message confirming the cancellation and your last day of access.
    Select Done.

In addition, when you go into the account settings of your Roku device through Settings > System > About, are you using the same email that is shown?

For further assistance, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Keep us posted and we'll continue assisting from there if needed.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Baby2765
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Been trying the same thing happen. I had cbs all access and my understanding is cbs and paramount plus is same,but I getting bill for each one. I contacted paramount but cause I did it through roku they can’t help. Can’t get no help,I want to cancel cbs all access

0 Kudos
Baby2765
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Trying to do same thing but not getting no where,I need 

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Baby2765 Have you logged into your Roku account on a phone or computer and checked your subscriptions?  If you find your subscription there you can unsubscribe.  If your subscription is not listed when you login to your account on a computer either you have more than one Roku account or the subscription is not through Roku.  

0 Kudos