Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paramont plus and Discovery Plus was paid on the 1st

I did the prescription for Paramount plus and Discovery Plus for 99 cents a month and it was taken out of my credit card on the 1st of December why don't I have it on my TV

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Paramont plus and Discovery Plus was paid on the 1st

Do the subscriptions show up when you check your account at https://my.roku.com ?  Did your try to access them through "The Roku Channel"?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Gaga1

I am having the same issue with my Discovery+. My subscription is listed as active and has the date the next payment is due, yet I am not able to open the streaming.

0 Kudos
BC22
Reel Rookie

to add to renojim's reply:

On the roku channel, see if there is a row that lists Paramount or Discovery (mine is under the 'save' list and above the 'browse premium' rows).  You can select from that row or keep scrolling to the right to find the "see all" button to browse the channel.  You can search for their specific content on the and see if selecting it acknowledges that you have access.

Also see if Roku added a special 'Paramount/Discovery ON ROKU' channel on your home screen.  You can search on that channel too.

I got Paramount in Dec. too and was able to access it through the regular Paramount+ channel until Jan 2, now having issues.  These two options still work, though not perfectly.

0 Kudos