Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rjg

Getting charged for Peacock premium

Jump to solution

I’ve gone into Roku and Peacock for account and I am signed up for the premium yet. Am I unable to watch my shows or movies because it says I need to sign up I’m already signed up

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Getting charged for Peacock premium

Jump to solution

Hi, @Rjg.

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having trouble accessing Peacock. We're here to provide assistance.

If you're encountering trouble accessing this channel even after signing up for a premium subscription, try checking the following information below to troubleshoot the problem:

• Check your Roku account by logging in to my.roku.com and check if the subscription is under this account. If you see Peacock, it means you're subscribed through Roku. Therefore, you need to access it via "The Roku Channel".
  • If you don't see the subscription under your account, you're probably subscribed directly to the channel partner. Therefore, you must access the channel through the stand-alone app. (Contact the channel partner directly for further assistance).
  • You also need to check the device's account. Make sure that the account associated with this subscription is the same as the device. Otherwise, you can't access the channel's premium subscription. (Check it under Settings > System > About.)
  • If you still can't access Peacock, please provide a photo of the error you're experiencing.

For more detailed information, you can check this support article: How to sign in to watch movies and TV shows.

Let us know if you need anything else.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Getting charged for Peacock premium

Jump to solution

Hi, @Rjg.

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having trouble accessing Peacock. We're here to provide assistance.

If you're encountering trouble accessing this channel even after signing up for a premium subscription, try checking the following information below to troubleshoot the problem:

• Check your Roku account by logging in to my.roku.com and check if the subscription is under this account. If you see Peacock, it means you're subscribed through Roku. Therefore, you need to access it via "The Roku Channel".
  • If you don't see the subscription under your account, you're probably subscribed directly to the channel partner. Therefore, you must access the channel through the stand-alone app. (Contact the channel partner directly for further assistance).
  • You also need to check the device's account. Make sure that the account associated with this subscription is the same as the device. Otherwise, you can't access the channel's premium subscription. (Check it under Settings > System > About.)
  • If you still can't access Peacock, please provide a photo of the error you're experiencing.

For more detailed information, you can check this support article: How to sign in to watch movies and TV shows.

Let us know if you need anything else.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos