Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shemad91

Canceling peacock through Roku billing, when Roku doesn’t show the subscription

Did you ever get this fixed?? I am having this issue now. It’s so frustrating!! 

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Canceling peacock through Roku billing, when Roku doesn’t show the subscription

Hi @Shemad91,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Could you tell us more about the issue you're running into? We'd like to know more about how we can help. In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Loganbr

Re: Canceling peacock through Roku billing, when Roku doesn’t show the subscription

I am having the same issue when trying to cancel my YES Network subscription. When I go Roku Account then Subscriptions. It shows I have no subscriptions but this channel is billed through Roku.

0 Kudos
clyde6124

Received a e mail that my Peacock was canceled.Do not want to cancel I thought it was paid threw Roku

0 Kudos
clyde6124

would like to pay the Peacock thought it was automatically taken out.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.
We hope it helps!

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos