Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charges on my bank acct please help

Jump to solution

i got charged $10 on my bank acct for disney that i don’t have

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: charges on my bank acct please help

Jump to solution

Hi @pjrodriguez125,

Thanks for taking your first post to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about what happened to your account. If you notice a charge on your credit card to bank statement you can follow these steps to handle it.

Create a Roku PIN for your account to avoid any further unwanted purchases on your Roku account in the future. For more information about using a Roku PIN, visit our Support page here: How to create, reset, or remove your Roku PIN | Official Roku Support

Note: If you do not see your subscription in your Roku purchase history but see it on a credit, debit, or other financial statement, it means that you purchased the subscription directly through the service provider and not through Roku. You'll need to contact that service provider directly for help with your bill for that subscription.

Moreover, if you have more questions about your account and billing, it would be best to talk to our Roku Support, as they can further assist with your concerns.

You can reach them here. Choose "Account, payment, & subscription," and you should be able to talk to one of our live representatives.

We hope it helps.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: charges on my bank acct please help

Jump to solution

Hi @pjrodriguez125,

Thanks for taking your first post to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about what happened to your account. If you notice a charge on your credit card to bank statement you can follow these steps to handle it.

Create a Roku PIN for your account to avoid any further unwanted purchases on your Roku account in the future. For more information about using a Roku PIN, visit our Support page here: How to create, reset, or remove your Roku PIN | Official Roku Support

Note: If you do not see your subscription in your Roku purchase history but see it on a credit, debit, or other financial statement, it means that you purchased the subscription directly through the service provider and not through Roku. You'll need to contact that service provider directly for help with your bill for that subscription.

Moreover, if you have more questions about your account and billing, it would be best to talk to our Roku Support, as they can further assist with your concerns.

You can reach them here. Choose "Account, payment, & subscription," and you should be able to talk to one of our live representatives.

We hope it helps.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.