Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
451Joy

Bank Charges Shows Roku Channel Charge for a Subscription I did not purchase

Jump to solution

A "Roku Channel" subscription charge showed up on my bank account today and I have not purchased a subscription at any time, and I've had Roku for approximately 3 years.  I even went back to my bank statements for this time last year and there was no charge for $59.99.  I did locate an invoice in my email stating that Hallmark Movies Now Annual Plan had been purchased.  However, I have not made a purchase of any subscription, no matter the title.  I need this removed from my account and I will be reporting it as fraud.  Any other suggestions to correct this issue?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Bank Charges Shows Roku Channel Charge for a Subscription I did not purchase

Jump to solution

Contact billing/account support at https;//support.roku.com/contactus, but they won't be able to help you if someone is committing fraud using Roku's name.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Bank Charges Shows Roku Channel Charge for a Subscription I did not purchase

Jump to solution

Contact billing/account support at https;//support.roku.com/contactus, but they won't be able to help you if someone is committing fraud using Roku's name.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.