Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vikki966
Reel Rookie

Keep being billed and can’t find answers

Jump to solution

How the heck do I find where to cancel MAX!!!???    my bank says Roku for Warner media however I keep getting the runaround!!!   It’s not on my Roku account and Warner media says it’s not THERE!   I’m so sick of getting ripped off. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Keep being billed and can’t find answers

Jump to solution

Welcome, @Vikki966.

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We deeply regret any inconvenience this situation may have caused. For further assistance, we highly recommend reaching out to our Accounts and Billing team. Our team of experts is here to help. You can find assistance by navigating the Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions section.

For future reference, you can visit this support article: How to manage and cancel a streaming subscription.

Don't hesitate to ask for assistance if needed.

Sincerely,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome, @Vikki966.

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We deeply regret any inconvenience this situation may have caused. For further assistance, we highly recommend reaching out to our Accounts and Billing team. Our team of experts is here to help. You can find assistance by navigating the Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions section.

For future reference, you can visit this support article: How to manage and cancel a streaming subscription.

Don't hesitate to ask for assistance if needed.

Sincerely,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Vikki966
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi....I have navigated to all these pages.  OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!   my Roku account is not showing any MAX account or warner media anywhere.  i click on links and it just takes me around in circles.   Im so aggravated.  Every month I keep getting billed $9.99 and I am so mad.   I should not have to cancel my debit card and go through the trouble of updating a new card for all my other  things.  I am not the one who screwed up here.   And I cant find anywhere where I can call a phone number for help.   All of this money wasted!!  I had to quit working in March to care for my ill mother full time and I dont have money to throw away.  I have been trying to cancel this for ATLEAST 6 months.     someone help me please

0 Kudos