Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex138

Espn charge and i dont have roku anymore

Jump to solution

I want to cancel my espn subscription.  You guys keep charging me and I don't have roku anymore.  Please help me cancel it

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Espn charge and i dont have roku anymore

Jump to solution

Hi, @Alex138.

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We see that you wanted to cancel your ESPN subscription. We're here to provide assistance.

You can manage or cancel your subscription on your Roku Account by:

1. Signing in to your Roku Account by going to my.roku.com
  2. Under Active subscriptions, select the subscription you want to cancel.
  3. Select Manage subscription and then select Turn off auto-renew. Doing so cancels your subscription, and you will not be billed for it in the future.
  4. After canceling your subscription, you'll continue to have access to it until the end of your current billing cycle.

You may also check if you have another email address on a different Roku account that has an active subscription with ESPN that is causing the charges. You need to sign in to that and cancel the subscription. (Refer to the steps above)

However, if you don't see ESPN on your account, you may have an active subscription directly to the channel provider. If you have any billing issues that you would like to dispute, please contact ESPN support for assistance.

If following all the suggested steps above did not resolve your issue, the best option is to contact our Accounts and Billing team to locate where the ESPN charges are coming from.

For more information, visit this support FAQ on How to manage and cancel a streaming subscription.

We anticipate that the situation will be resolved promptly on your behalf.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Espn charge and i dont have roku anymore

Jump to solution

Hi, @Alex138.

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We see that you wanted to cancel your ESPN subscription. We're here to provide assistance.

You can manage or cancel your subscription on your Roku Account by:

1. Signing in to your Roku Account by going to my.roku.com
  2. Under Active subscriptions, select the subscription you want to cancel.
  3. Select Manage subscription and then select Turn off auto-renew. Doing so cancels your subscription, and you will not be billed for it in the future.
  4. After canceling your subscription, you'll continue to have access to it until the end of your current billing cycle.

You may also check if you have another email address on a different Roku account that has an active subscription with ESPN that is causing the charges. You need to sign in to that and cancel the subscription. (Refer to the steps above)

However, if you don't see ESPN on your account, you may have an active subscription directly to the channel provider. If you have any billing issues that you would like to dispute, please contact ESPN support for assistance.

If following all the suggested steps above did not resolve your issue, the best option is to contact our Accounts and Billing team to locate where the ESPN charges are coming from.

For more information, visit this support FAQ on How to manage and cancel a streaming subscription.

We anticipate that the situation will be resolved promptly on your behalf.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos