Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sandra-p

unable to access my disney+ account after updating payment method

Jump to solution

So my debit card expired and my June payment for my Disney plus account did not come out. I have now updated my payment method but, still cannot access the account it just keeps saying update payment and hit refresh. once i hit update payment it send me to the Roku website (which i don't have a Roku tv anymore and didn't start my subscription through Roku???) then its my updated card so i hit refresh on Disney plus and nothing happens, please help 😞

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: unable to access my disney+ account after updating payment method

Jump to solution

Hi, @sandra-p.

Welcome, and thanks for reaching out here in the Roku Community!

We see that you're experiencing trouble accessing your Disney+ Channel.

Please note that you can use Roku as your payment method for your Disney+ subscription. However, if you have already updated your Payment Method and the problem persists, we highly recommend contacting the channel provider, which in this case is Disney+ support. They will be able to provide further clarification and assistance regarding the issue at hand.

We hope you get everything sorted out soon so you can get back on streaming!

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: unable to access my disney+ account after updating payment method

Jump to solution

Hi, @sandra-p.

Welcome, and thanks for reaching out here in the Roku Community!

We see that you're experiencing trouble accessing your Disney+ Channel.

Please note that you can use Roku as your payment method for your Disney+ subscription. However, if you have already updated your Payment Method and the problem persists, we highly recommend contacting the channel provider, which in this case is Disney+ support. They will be able to provide further clarification and assistance regarding the issue at hand.

We hope you get everything sorted out soon so you can get back on streaming!

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos