Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get shipping label to return merchandise

Jump to solution

Pim trying to get a prepaid shipping label to return merchandise.  When I ordered the merchandise there was no way to cancel the order.  I was told just return it when you receive it. It's been two weeks and many promises to send a repaid shipping label but no results.  Calls average 30 minutes and CSR hang up often. I'm told supervisors are not available and I'll get a call within two to four hours.HORRIBLE Customer service.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to get shipping label to return merchandise

Jump to solution

Hi, @Rokkustonks.

Welcome, and thanks for reaching out here in the Roku Community!

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We have conducted a thorough review of your account, and based on our findings, we believe that our dedicated customer support team has already addressed this matter. Please make sure to keep an eye on your inbox, as we have already sent you an email.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you further.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to get shipping label to return merchandise

Jump to solution

Hi, @Rokkustonks.

Welcome, and thanks for reaching out here in the Roku Community!

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We have conducted a thorough review of your account, and based on our findings, we believe that our dedicated customer support team has already addressed this matter. Please make sure to keep an eye on your inbox, as we have already sent you an email.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you further.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos