Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KMcCoy33
Channel Surfer

Re: incorrect Contec address to return my remote

Jump to solution

It's only been 6 months. We need to be patient while they research this very complicated problem.

0 Kudos
Ccvikes1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Funny stuff but it doesn’t help me.  LOL

I would love to get a survey about how we are doing? I am guessing nobody would read that either. 

0 Kudos
KMcCoy33
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Best bet, which seems to have worked for most everyone posting, is to use the Padre Island Hwy address for the label and then somewhere on the box also write the 14th St address.

As far as I can tell, anyone that has done that has had the item received and the refund posted. People can't wait months, and miss the return window, to be told nothing more than it'll get there if we use the address provided. It doesn't help us print a label when the system says the address is invalid. I thought this was ridiculous 30 days in and now it's been almost six months since the original post. Even marking the one post as a solution is stupid.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Having received something from Contec recently, I can tell you that they're using the 14th St. address as their return address, so maybe they don't know what their address is.  🙂

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos