Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kat24

Incorrect charges to my account

Jump to solution

How do I talk to someone about a charge to my account that I did not authorize 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Incorrect charges to my account

Jump to solution

Hi @Kat24,

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you want assistance with the unrecognized charges on your account, and we are here to help you with your concern.

Subscriptions that are billed through Roku will appear as "Roku for (Channel name)". It may also be caused by accidental purchases that have been made on your Roku device. You can find the information you need by navigating to your channel purchases settings and following these steps:

1. Sign in to my.roku.com then navigate to "My Subscriptions".
  2. Locate the channel that matches your charges on your bank account under active subscriptions, then click Turn Off Auto-Renew.
  3. After canceling the channel subscription, it is still valid until your current billing cycle.
  4. You can also set a PIN to prevent accidental charges by going to your Roku Account, then under Device Settings, go to the PIN/Parental Control section.
  5. If the charges are not appearing on your account, directly contact the correct channel provider for assistance.

If you still can't locate the unrecognized charges on your Roku account, you can contact our Accounts and billing team. They are our experts in dealing with these types of concerns. Kindly navigate to the Accounts, payments & subscriptions section to reach them.

For more comprehensive details on managing account purchases, visit this support FAQ How to manage and cancel a streaming subscription.

Let us know if there is anything else that we can do to further assist you.

All the best
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Incorrect charges to my account

Jump to solution

Hi @Kat24,

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you want assistance with the unrecognized charges on your account, and we are here to help you with your concern.

Subscriptions that are billed through Roku will appear as "Roku for (Channel name)". It may also be caused by accidental purchases that have been made on your Roku device. You can find the information you need by navigating to your channel purchases settings and following these steps:

1. Sign in to my.roku.com then navigate to "My Subscriptions".
  2. Locate the channel that matches your charges on your bank account under active subscriptions, then click Turn Off Auto-Renew.
  3. After canceling the channel subscription, it is still valid until your current billing cycle.
  4. You can also set a PIN to prevent accidental charges by going to your Roku Account, then under Device Settings, go to the PIN/Parental Control section.
  5. If the charges are not appearing on your account, directly contact the correct channel provider for assistance.

If you still can't locate the unrecognized charges on your Roku account, you can contact our Accounts and billing team. They are our experts in dealing with these types of concerns. Kindly navigate to the Accounts, payments & subscriptions section to reach them.

For more comprehensive details on managing account purchases, visit this support FAQ How to manage and cancel a streaming subscription.

Let us know if there is anything else that we can do to further assist you.

All the best
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos