Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IrateCustomer
Reel Rookie

CBS ALL ACCESS unauthorized charges

Jump to solution

I am currently being charged for cbs all access, which I never authorized, nor am I able to sign in to, because I never had an account. I do have Paramount+ and Peacock, which are authorized charges, but I did not request cbs all access EVER. Both Paramount+ and Peacock are billed THROUGH Roku as CBS interactive, but the cbs all access is charged through CBS.  Double dipping is what I'm seeing.  And I'm rather ticked off that they were allowed access to my credit card number when the two authorized services were through Roku. 

And apparently I've been double billed on this since October of 2023. 

Can anyone help with this problem?  Because apparently you can't get through to ANYONE at Roku for answers. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: CBS ALL ACCESS unauthorized charges

Jump to solution

Hi @IrateCustomer,

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We see that you have been charged with a CBS All Access subscription that you do not recognize; we are here to provide assistance.

CBS All Access is a stand-alone subscription under Paramount Plus. Your account might have double subscriptions, both through Roku and directly to Paramount Plus, which could cause these monthly charges to be incurred. You may contact Paramount Plus for more assistance in canceling these monthly charges. 

In addition, you can manage your account by visiting this support FAQ How to manage and cancel a streaming subscription.

Let us know if you have other inquiries, we'd be glad to help.

Sincerely,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Lady1USMC.

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand that you were still charged for the subscription you had already canceled. We'd be happy to help you with this.

To start, make sure you sign in with the email address associated with your streaming device.
Here are the steps to check: Home > Settings > System > About.

Here are the steps where you can review the charges:

1. Sign in to my.roku.com
  2. Go toPurchase history & invoices
  3. Review your invoices forContent or Products

You may also follow these steps to cancel the subscription:

2. Go to My Subscriptions.
  3. Under Active subscriptions, select the subscription you want to cancel.
  4. Select Manage subscription and then select Turn off auto-renew.
    Turning off auto-renew means you've canceled your subscription and you will not be billed for it in the future.

You can also cancel your subscription through your streaming device. For more information, you can visit this support article on how to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription

If you need further clarification and assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @IrateCustomer,

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We see that you have been charged with a CBS All Access subscription that you do not recognize; we are here to provide assistance.

CBS All Access is a stand-alone subscription under Paramount Plus. Your account might have double subscriptions, both through Roku and directly to Paramount Plus, which could cause these monthly charges to be incurred. You may contact Paramount Plus for more assistance in canceling these monthly charges. 

In addition, you can manage your account by visiting this support FAQ How to manage and cancel a streaming subscription.

Let us know if you have other inquiries, we'd be glad to help.

Sincerely,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
IrateCustomer
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Well, so far those idiots have cancelled my Paramount+ subscription, but not addressed the double billing done by CBS.  I never authorized CBS to bill my credit card.  My billings come through Roku.  And how exactly did they get my credit card information if I subscribed through Roku and have NEVER had an account with CBS? 

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@IrateCustomer Can you login to your Paramount + account on a computer?  If so you should be able to go to your account information and determine what you are being billed for.  Roku can not help you with billing from another provider like CBS.

0 Kudos

Re: CBS ALL ACCESS unauthorizedyou owe me a refund for 5 mos Never have ordered CBS interacticharges

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: CBS ALL ACCESS unauthorizedyou owe me a refund for 5 mos Never have ordered CBS interacticharges

Jump to solution

@TheresaIggy Do you have Paramount Plus?  Paramount Plus is billed as CBS interactive or all access.  Is the charge from Roku?  Have you logged into your Roku account on a computer and checked your subscriptions?  Have you set up a pin to make purchases on your Roku account so someone else using your Roku device can not make a purchase?

0 Kudos
JohnsonD1957
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Ihave  not authorized to be charged for CBS I don't even use it I don't even know I had it but I see I'm continually getting charged for so long I don't even know can you please reimburse me for my charges for CBS on my account 

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@JohnsonD1957 As previously indicated CBS all access is likely Paramount Plus.  Login to your Roku account on a computer and check your subscriptions.  Once you find the subscription you can cancel there.  While you are logged into your account set up a pin to make purchases so someone can not purchase something while using your Roku device.  Almost all subscriptions are nonrefundable so don't expect a refund.  

0 Kudos
Lady1USMC

Jump to solution

I also cancelled more than  a month ago still being charged for CBS which does not show. How do I stop Roku

0 Kudos
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Lady1USMC.

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand that you were still charged for the subscription you had already canceled. We'd be happy to help you with this.

To start, make sure you sign in with the email address associated with your streaming device.
Here are the steps to check: Home > Settings > System > About.

Here are the steps where you can review the charges:

2. Go toPurchase history & invoices
  3. Review your invoices forContent or Products

You may also follow these steps to cancel the subscription:

2. Go to My Subscriptions.
  3. Under Active subscriptions, select the subscription you want to cancel.
  4. Select Manage subscription and then select Turn off auto-renew.
    Turning off auto-renew means you've canceled your subscription and you will not be billed for it in the future.

You can also cancel your subscription through your streaming device. For more information, you can visit this support article on how to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription

If you need further clarification and assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator