Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mompls

Billing charge unrecognized

Jump to solution

I have an unrecognized charge. I need to speak with someone. Sites are not helpful.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Billing charge unrecognized

Jump to solution

Hi, @Mompls

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community.

We understand that you have an unauthorized charge on your account. No worries! Our billing and accounts support would be more than happy to assist you with this. When you visit our page for Account and Billing Support, please select the "Account, payments & subscriptions" option. You should have the option to talk/chat/email with one of our live experts.

You may add a PIN to your account to avoid any future charges.

Here are the steps to create a Roku PIN:

1. Sign in to your Roku account
  2. Under PIN Preference, select Update
  3. To set up a PIN, select Create a PIN
  4. To reset an existing Roku PIN, select Change PIN

You may also check this support article on what to do if there is a charge you don't recognize on your Roku account.

Hope this helps!

Regards, 
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Sbragg

Jump to solution

I have a charge of $79.99 which says Roku for ESPN; I did not authorize this charge and it is not shown up in my subscriptions when I log into Roku; how can I get this removed?  

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Sbragg Open the ESPN Plus app on a computer.  Go to the upper right corner and click on the little person icon and select manage my account.  It should show where the subscription is being billed.

0 Kudos
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Mompls

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community.

We understand that you have an unauthorized charge on your account. No worries! Our billing and accounts support would be more than happy to assist you with this. When you visit our page for Account and Billing Support, please select the "Account, payments & subscriptions" option. You should have the option to talk/chat/email with one of our live experts.

You may add a PIN to your account to avoid any future charges.

Here are the steps to create a Roku PIN:

1. Sign in to your Roku account
  2. Under PIN Preference, select Update
  3. To set up a PIN, select Create a PIN
  4. To reset an existing Roku PIN, select Change PIN

You may also check this support article on what to do if there is a charge you don't recognize on your Roku account.

Hope this helps!

Regards, 
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos