Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unable to Establish Internet Connection

Hi, @WillDG

Thanks for reaching out for support,

May we know what specific device you are having issues with? Also, what steps have you taken so far as an attempt to resolve the issue?

Let us know.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mmkelley2

My roku just stop working two weeks ago. No internet connection. Spectrum states they can see my router at full strength. I have unplugged the router , tv, & roku and nothing. Tried use hotspot also , nothing… and to top it off I can not speak to an actual customer service representative!!! How frustrating roku!!!

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Mmkelley2

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate your for sharing this information with us. May we know if you've tried factory resetting your Roku device to see if it resolves the issue? Kindly be informed that factory resetting your device will remove your channels and that you will need to reactivate the Roku device again.

For more information on how to fully reset your Roku streaming device, kindly refer to How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
WillDG
Reel Rookie

Thanks - I was able to reset the device and it is now working.